Thank you for your interest in volunteering for Habitat Susquehanna!
1. Habitat committee volunteers serve “behind the scenes.” They usually meet on a monthly basis to plan and organize the work of Habitat Susquehanna. Call the John Lanigan at (410) 638 -4434 x4 for the committee chairperson’s contact info.
- Board Management
- Faith Relations
- Family Selection
- Special Events
2. Special events volunteers help plan and run fundraisers. Contact our Event Planner, Jessie Ingold at email@example.com for more information.
3. Office volunteers complete tasks such as data entry and filing in the main office. For days, times and projects, contact John Lanigan, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Mentors help the families throughout the build. They work with a family to support and encourage them, attend meetings with them, and act as a liaison for Habitat for Humanity Susquehanna. For information, contact Yvette Valentin, Family Services Coordinator, at email@example.com.
5. Food Prep volunteers make lunches for those working on a construction site. Contact John Lanigan at firstname.lastname@example.org.