Thank you for your interest in volunteering for Habitat Susquehanna!
1. Habitat committee volunteers serve “behind the scenes.” They usually meet on a monthly basis to plan and organize the work of Habitat Susquehanna. Call the Construction Volunteer Coordinator, Michele Louderback at (410) 638 -4434 x3 for the committee chairperson’s contact info.
- Board Management
- Faith Relations
- Family Selection
- Special Events
2. Special events volunteers help plan and run several annual fundraisers.
3. Office volunteers complete tasks such as data entry and filing in the main office.
4. Mentors help the families throughout the build. They work with a family to support and encourage them, attend meetings with them, and act as a liaison for Habitat for Humanity Susquehanna. For information, contact Yvette Valentin, Family Services Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Food Prep volunteers make lunches for those working on a construction site.