We accept many gently used items – divert waste from the landfill – AND help you make room, while giving you the satisfaction that your support has provided local families with homes, community and hope.
Remodeling, cleaning out, downsizing or just getting organized? Consider donating your excess household goods and building materials to our Habitat ReStores. We’ll gladly take new and gently-used items off your hands, and you’ll get the satisfaction of knowing they helped support local families and didn’t end up in the landfill. All of your donations are tax-deductible.
- You can drop off your donations at the ReStore Wednesday to Saturday, 10am to 5pm.
- You can also click here (or call our donations line at 443-567-7698) to schedule a free pick-up of new or gently used furniture or appliances. Our pick ups on average are booked three to six weeks in advance so please plan ahead.
- Or email us at email@example.com with your name, address, and a picture of the item(s) that you wish to donate.
- If you wish to make a monetary donation to Habitat for Humanity Susquehanna, click here!
You can drop off items that will fit into your vehicle to us:
1013 Beards Hill Road
Aberdeen, MD 21001
Phone: (443) 567-7698
Tuesday & Saturdays 9 am-3 pm
Wednesday-Friday 10 am-5 pm
Are you a commercial or business donor that would like to donate items? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss what items you would like to donate.
Donation items accepted
- No older than 8 years
- Range hoods
- Range tops
- Toasters, blenders and other small appliances
- Washing machines
- Unused lumber
- Bathroom cabinets
- Kitchen cabinets
- Area rugs
- Coffee/end tables
- Filing cabinets
- Ceiling fans
- Floor/table lamps
- Hanging chandeliers
- Lamp shades in good condition
- Track lighting
Donation items not accepted
- Mattresses/box springs
- Baby items (cribs, baby toys, mattresses)
- Upholstered items with rips, stains, tears, and/or pet odors
- Anything that doesn’t work/needs a replacement part
- Hazardous materials/chemicals
- Unframed mirrors or glass
- Appliances more than 7 years old
- CRT(Tube) TVs
- Storm windows/single pane windows
- Shower doors
- Metal or plastic blinds
- Garage doors
Download and Print These Reminders
Have something to donate?