Vision, Mission, Values
Create a community where everyone has an affordable and decent place to live.
As a reflection of God’s love, Habitat for Humanity Susquehanna creates affordable housing opportunities throughout Harford and Cecil Counties by building, renovating and repairing homes in partnership with the community.
- Promote God’s love in our work
- Demonstrate integrity and ethical behavior in all we do
- Build dignity and hope for the most vulnerable in need of housing
- Provide service with professionalism, respect, transparency, and a positive attitude.
- Collaborate with community partners to create a positive impact within our community
Habitat for Humanity Susquehanna has an open-door policy. All who believe that everyone needs a decent, affordable place to live are welcome to help with the work, regardless of race, religion, age, gender, political views or any of the other distinctions that too often divide people. In short, Habitat welcomes volunteers and supporters from all backgrounds and also serves people in need of decent housing regardless of race or religion. As a matter of policy, Habitat for Humanity and its affiliates do not proselytize. This means that Habitat will not offer assistance on the expressed or implied condition that people must either adhere to or convert to a particular faith, or listen and respond to messaging designed to induce conversion to a particular faith.
Learn About Habitat For Humanity!